Sunday, July 1, 2007

Layouts with Misty's products!


Here are a couple LOs I've done with some of Misty Cato's products. I LOVE the first one. Everything is from her Spring Delights kit (font is CK Nitelite). The second one is kind of cute, but I don't like it as much. It was made using her Vivacious kit. And the star trails brush is from celestial-star.net. Anyway, I'm having fun being a guest on her CT!! Can't wait to see what she'll come up with next!

5 comments:

  1. I want her Vivacious kit. I saw that today and LOVE It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! All your pages look so great. Looking at your blog inspires me to catch up on my scrapbooking. I have really been thinking about switching to digital, but I have so much scrapbooking supplies that I need to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcia,
    I LOVE digital. It's so much faster and I have so many way cooler products too! I was able to sell just about all of my papers and little embellishments for what I felt was a good price. I kept all of my tools and a few things for now, but I don't think I'll ever need them, so I might try and sell again. Anyway, if you ever do decide to switch, let me know and I can help you get started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you sell all your scrapbooking stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah I love both pages. It is nice to see you blogging. When you haven't had a new page for a couple of days I was worried that you might be floating away somewhere. How are the rains affecting you?

    ReplyDelete