Monday, July 2, 2007

The Amazing Digi Scrapping Race

I'm so excited. Me and my sister-in-law Deanna are entering this cool digi scrapping race as a team! Check out the details here. Basically, there are 2 challenges a week for 6 weeks and the only way you are eliminated is if you don't do a challenge. Then there is a mega grand prize at the end and the winner is just determined by a drawing! I think it'll be a lot of fun. We will jump from one digi site to another to determine what our challenges will be. It doesn't start until July 16th, but look at for that time because we will post our LOs on our blogs. (Deanna's is in the sidebar). Hopefully we'll come up with a team name, but we haven't thought of anything yet.

1 comment:

  1. Now that David is back at work I figured I better get back into this whole digi thing. But man looking at all your cute stuff makes me think I am in over my head. I have a lot to learn.

    ReplyDelete