Friday, August 17, 2007

ADSR-Challenge 10

This challenge was a roadblock again! Since Deanna did the last one, it was my turn to do this one! We had to scrap our favorite place to go or visit. I have a lot of places I like to go, but I decided to pick Temple Square. We haven't been in so long and I can't wait to go again. The rules were to use multiple alphas to have an oversized title (I hope mine is oversized!) and use the word "satisfaction" somewhere in the layout. That was the hard part! I don't use the word satisfaction ever! Anyway, here it is!
All papers and elements from the French Countryside collab
by the Shabby Princess and Christina Renee


T,m,p,s, from Shabby Princess (rummage chic, smarshmallows, and tea party)
e,r from Christina Renee (french countryside collab)
l, q from Kate Hadfield (doodle alpha)
e from Rachel Young (with the funky playground collab)
A,E from Sarah Jones (gone crazy alpha)
u from Weeds and Wildflowers (discovering you kit)

Font is pea cammi-pea



post signature

1 comment:

  1. OK, this is not my favorite layout. See, I am always honest when I tell you my opinion. This one feels too busy to me. I do like the ribbon between the pictures. When my life calms down I will definitely try to learn to do this.

    ReplyDelete