Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ADSR-Challenge 11

Paper by Sara Amarie, Desirable Disasters: Break Room, found at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Stars by Weeds and Wildflowers
Alpha by Misty Cato
Ribbon by Christina Renee (recolored)
Picture from Arrow

I would have to say that this was/is my least favorite challenge by far. The challenge was to scrap about your favorite movie and how it relates to you. Luckily, I found this awesome picture collage on the internet, but still. Scrapping about a movie? Not fun to me. It seems a lot of people have enjoyed it, but it was sort of a waste of time to me. Oh well, it's done! Not my favorite LO at all either, but I LOVE the background paper!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, you are so silly. I don't think Deanna's LO is better than yours, just different. I think this one looks great. We just don't think movie scrapping is all that valuable so that is probably why you don't like it so well, not to mention that you never love your work as well as someone elses.

    ReplyDelete