Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lightspeed

So I've had a few people ask me about registering. You are not crazy! Shane and I also searched the site and didn't find a way! We have no idea how we did it... but we've been doing it for years, so maybe it was different. Anyway, the best thing I can find is going to FAQ's. Then select registration for the topic and how do I register for the sub-topic. Maybe that's how you do it?

I also wanted to let you know that it does take awhile to accumulate points. You don't qualify for every survey, and some are only 50-75 points. You can get many different prizes though! We have always done gift cards to amazon before. This is my first time to get paypal money with it. It's pretty painless, so we don't mind it taking awhile. Just to give you an idea, it has taken me about 6 months to get $25. And before that, in 6 months I got $30 in amazon gift cards. Sometimes it's a little longer, or sometimes you're lucky like Shane and get a 1000 point survey. Anyway, if you have an other questions, let me know.

*Well bummer, I guess you can't join right now! Sorry guys!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I tried doing the email to ask how to register and it brought up answers to other people's questions about it. It looked to me like they aren't taking registrations from the website right now. You can only sign up if you see an advertisement for it on a website - something like that. Anyway. Did this by chance used to be called vividence? That's the one that Todd and I used to do that worked the same way. I was curious as to if they changed their name. Anyway, that's the only information I have gotten so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it too and found the same thing- here's what it said:

    Unfortunately, we are not recruiting new members via our website or through referrals at the moment. However, we will be posting recruitment opportunities on external websites throughout the year. Please note that we would not be able to disclose which websites we will be using.


    That sounds like a cool program though!

    ReplyDelete