From Rachel Young at Funky Playground Designs:Pint Sized polkas (coming Monday!)
Fancy Cardboard Collection "Nice & Dirty"
Fuzzelty Flowers 4
Swirl (recolored) from Good Things To Come elements
Stampy Stamp alpha
Glitter Splats and ribbon from Christina Renee
Frame from Welli Designs
Page tear from Jen Caputo
Stitching from Gina Miller
Big circles matties from Corina Nielsen
Everything is from gg digital designs!School days
Tyler font(free!)
Other font:
CK Kindergarten




Good job Sarah!!
ReplyDeleteSarah, I love both of these layouts. I especially love Hannah's. It is so pretty and feminine. I think it is easier to teach when you are a little older and when it is your own class.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I just had to laugh when I saw the LO about student teaching at Dixon...that's where John went to middle school! In fact, he has some nieces that went there too, and I'm sure one of them was there in 2004. It's hard to tell in that middle picture of everyone, but one of the girls kind of looks like her. How funny would that be??? Her name is Rebekah Hafen if that rings a bell. Anyway, just had to share. I think I would be so stressed out about teaching that age group too...I'm impressed you did it for a whole semester!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny Brianne! Too bad I really have no idea if there was a Rebekah Hafen. It doesn't really ring a bell, but that doesn't mean anything. If you had a picture I'd be able to tell you for sure!
ReplyDeleteThere was a boy who was the son of one of Shane's professors and a boy who was the brother of a friend of mine from my freshman year (can you follow that?), so that was kind of cool!
Those both turned out cute. I'm really liking some of Rachel Young's stuff - maybe I'll have to get some... maybe I need to get myself on a creative team one of these days!
ReplyDelete