Thursday, August 23, 2007

ADSR-Challenge 12, the last one!

Well, it's the end of the race after this Sunday when the LOs for the week are due. This last challenge was to scraplift an ADSR layout of your partner's and it has to be about your favorite thing about the race. I liked everything about it! I really liked that Deanna was my partner! She got me started in digi-scrapping and she is one of the most creative people I know! Anyway... hopefully she won't mind, but I made the LO with a bunch of her LOs from the race! I scraplifted her museum layout here. Thanks for racing with me Deanna! I hope that if you're up to racing again next season, you'll still want to be my partner!
Layouts in frames all by Deanna
The frame is from Welli Designs
Papers, alpha and all elements are from the French Countryside collab
by the Shabby Princess and Christina Renee
Font is pea cammi-pea

Just an fyi for anyone interested. There will be a season 3 of the Amazing Digi-scrapping Race that will be around the beginning of next year... so, after the holidays, the race will be back! I hope some of you will join the fun!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I'm kind of sad it's over already. It's been fun to see all your new LOs every week. Maybe by the beginning of next year I'll be up to joining the race...sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did! Very creative to use all her layouts in this one. Luv it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea! I can't believe we're on the last challenge already! Six weeks has really flown by. I'm already looking forward to season 3 and the return of Scrap-a-lama-ding-dong (is that our name?!!) LOL. OK, now let's start crossing our fingers that your amazing digi-luck will continue and we'll be loaded with the grand prize!!! Thanks for letting me be on your team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely participating next season, provided I can find a partner! ;)

    I am definitely rooting for you and Deanna to win! :)I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great LO to end a fun race. I am with Brianne, I will miss the cool LOs every week. It has probably been more fun for the watchers than the participants.

    ReplyDelete