Monday, August 27, 2007

Just a new LO

Just so you know... they are doing the drawing for the grand prize winners of the Amazing Digi-Scrapping Race tonight or tomorrow. I am not counting on winning, but it would be awesome. I'll tell you about the prizes after they announce the winners.

Here is a layout I did today. From Sara Amarie at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Desirable Disasters: Breakroom
Feltie Flower Tinies
Waves of Felt
Office Pretties: Solids


Stitching by Wendy page
Handstamped Alpha by Michelle Coleman
Border Matties by Corina Nielsen
font: pea lacy

All of a sudden, my pictures just aren't as good as I would like them to be. You know? I mean, they're fine, and good enough... but now every time I take a picture I am thinking about how I could scrap it. Anyway, I am almost caught up (I keep thinking that though), so that's exciting. Caught up for the girls anyway. And then it's wedding pictures or Shane's mission. Or both.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great layout. I love all the felt - especially the waves of felt. You'll have to let me know if you ever hear of a sale on Sara Amarie's stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I'm glad you're almost caught up- that's awesome! I'm about a year behind, but I'm catching up as fast as I can! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete