Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Well... we didn't win.

But I wasn't counting on it. It would've been awesome though. Get this, the winners got $1,100 worth of prizes (mostly gift cards) EACH! Incredible! Next season I think they are going to have 2-3 runners up. Spread the wealth a little. It was fun anyway!

Oh, I guess I should have explained a little more. The best part about the race is that it wasn't about who had best LOs. They put all the eligible team names in a hat and drew one out. Also, with each challenge completed, you got a kit or gift card or some kind of great prize. So, it's totally worth it! (even without that because it was just fun!) So join us next time okay??

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I thought you guys should've won! You had some pretty great LO's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, awesome winnings...too bad it wasn't you. It seemed like fun though and we all enjoyed watching you guys race!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry ya'll didn't win! I wanted it to be someone I "knew"! :(

    I'm totally in next season!

    ReplyDelete