Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another challenge

This challenge was a Reverse Lite-Brite. Cool idea huh? The main thing is to use mostly black elements. So this is what I came up with!
Yellow paper and flowers are from Gina Miller
Tape and tags are from Christina Renee
Frame, swirls, paint stroke, alpha, black borders are from Gina Marie Huff

Font is Pea Lacy

post signature

3 comments:

  1. What is a Reverse Lite-Brite and where is this challenge? Cool layout and title work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color contrast here! Hey, I was just going to email you a question, but couldn't find your email! So here it is, I'm trying to cut a square out of another square to make a frame but can't figure out how to cut. I'm sure it is very silly and simple, but what do you do!? My email is Melissa at hancockfam dot com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one A LOT! I like the idea of using the black for contrast & the boldness of it!

    ReplyDelete