Monday, October 22, 2007

Wedding album so far...

It should be much bigger when you click on it. I have been working on this when there are other pages I need to make for my creative teams, but oh well. I have to be done with this before November 30th (and leave enough time to make the pages the right size) so I work on it a lot! I am almost done with the wedding pages. I think I have 4 left. And then I will probably just do 6 reception pages--like with the engagement ones. I think I will have a little title page in between each section, but we'll see. Then I'll have to make a title page and a cover! Won't be too hard though. Anyway, here it is so far. Some pages are a little busy and take away from the pictures a little bit, but I still like them! I'm just glad I can look back at the first few and I like them still. And some of the facing pages are too much like each other, but oh well!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I LOVE it so far! I love how you did almost everything symmetrical with its' counter page! Kudos to you for being able to use JUST one kit! That's so cool!

    Great job- it will be an album you'll treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! I like doing the same kit through a scrapbook like that!

    ReplyDelete