

I like how the pictures are arranged, but I can't seem to get the rest how I like it! The last one feels like it needs a little more on the edges (maybe) but the other two almost have too much. So which do you like best??? Thanks in advance for you opinions!



I like the 2nd better than the 1st b/c it's brighter. I like the 3rd just fine. Its great how it is and it would look great with a little on the edge too. So cute!
ReplyDeleteI like the layouts of the pictures and the picture choices... the first & last are my favorites... I think the dark edge gives an edge to the last one... But I feel that if you're going to do the two pages so much a like that they need the same borders. That's my two cents!
ReplyDeleteI like the 1st and 2nd the best, but I'm naturally drawn to the 1st layout.
ReplyDeleteIf you think the border around the 1st and 2nd layout is too much, maybe try a cluster in one of the corners instead?
They're all cute, but I think I like the first and last the best. I agree with you that the last one should probably have something on the edges, or maybe just a corner or two. Beautiful pictures either way, and that's the most important part to me!
ReplyDelete