Well, I have decided to use the same kit through the whole album. I just think it will look so cool that way. Hopefully I can do it! I know that means some pretty non-traditional wedding LOs, but I kind of like it! I like all the color and I like that it's different. The first 20 pages will be free, so I can't complain! I keep thinking that maybe I should journal some, like thoughts and feelings or something, but I don't think I could do that on every page! Plus, the whole point of this is to have "pretty" way to show off the pictures, besides just in the little photo album they have been in for years. Anyway, here's the first wedding one.
Everything from the Believing in You kit by Weeds and Wildflowers.The LO was inspired by the quick page that comes with the kit!




Looking good!! Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDelete