Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ADSR 8 and 9

Okay, challenge 8 wasn't hard, but I have scrapped all our vacation photos (we haven't taken many vacations) and I'm not a fan of black and white photos... I can't make them work for me. Anyway... for this challenge our pictures had to be black and white, we could only use one word for the title and we had to use lyrics to any song somewhere on the page.

This layout below is not what I submitted obviously, because the pictures aren't black and white. You can click on the credits link below to see what I did submit. I made the mistake of using cream and brown and that just doesn't go with black and white pictures. But I like this version!
Credits here


Challenge 9 was to make an altered art layout. Whatever that means. :) Even with all their examples and links to sites with ideas, I was still confused. I don't understand the point of a layout like that. So in the end, I just looked through the gallery for this challenge and just took some ideas I liked there to do my page. I actually like how it turned out, but it's nothing I would print. It doesn't go with my style and really doesn't capture the memories behind the photo. But anyway... here it is, hopefully it works.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! You've been a busy girl! I haven't checked this for a while, everything is DARLING!!! (as always!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on these! I really liked the b&w photos in your family lo but the colored ones are great too!

    ReplyDelete