

So, I think I'm almost done with 2007 now. I have one more Christmas 2-pager that I am working on right now--that I have put off worse than anything else. And that should be it. Well, I might have to do one more page from our anniversary in August since this is a family year album--even if every other page has the girls on it. I realized we took them with us to part of the things we did and I'm pretty sure I never scrapped it.... so we'll see. Hopefully I haven't left out anything else. If so, it probably wasn't too important. Hopefully I'll get the Christmas pages done during nap time and then tonight I plan to resize more layouts to get them ready to print. I only have a few left I think. I'm so excited! Hopefully I can place my order next week!
Oh, these zoo pages... everything comes from Exotic Adventure sold at Christina Renee Designs--it's only $5 right now too! The first page I totally copied one of the quick pages from the set you can buy... Anyway, it was fun again, doing a layout just for me.




No comments:
Post a Comment