This month, I have been a guest for
Mandabean at Sweet Shoppe Designs. I agreed to do this before I added a couple of my permanent teams... and well, I've got too much for this month! In fact, I am likely going to quit a team or two after this month. I can keep up okay because my teams aren't too demanding and really have great products, but honestly, I don't have enough pictures to work with and I don't have time to scan or find old ones. I want to scrap pictures for the memories, not because I have to. I have been redoing some of Kathryn's paper pages from the first 2 years of her life and if I went through and sorted out which ones I want to use, it would be much easier. But honestly, she doesn't have a ton. Well, she does, but now that I have been digi-scrapping for awhile, I am much more picky about my pictures! So most of Kathryn's early pictures are just not good enough for me anymore. But, I will probably still do a bunch. Especially ones that have special memories. I just took way too many of her, in every outfit--since she was the first child and all. That turned into a novel... I think once ADSR is over too, I'll feel better. Anyway, I am just about caught up now with layouts for Mandabean's team. Here they are (except for 2 I already posted):
Credits here(I think this duck one is one of my all time favorites)
Credits here
I have also been scraplifting a lot lately and I have LOVED my layouts. Most of my favorite layouts are the ones I scraplift. Plus, it goes much faster for me too! Both the duck layout and the piggy one were scraplifted.

All VERY cute! I love that duck one too - so adorable! Oh what a problem to have - to not have enough pictures to scrap with. I'll loan you a few - thousand that is!!! I'm so behind my children will be married before I'm done their baby books! I guess that means I take WAY TOO MANY pictures, huh?
ReplyDeleteHad to laugh at all the outfit pictures of Kathryn. I did the same thing with Maddie! I look back on them now thinking, why in the world do I have 50 of the exact same picture???