Monday, March 17, 2008

ADSR-Challenge 7


Holy moly, this one was HARD! It's too complicated to even explain in very much detail. Basically, each partner has a different "recipe" of what and how many of certain things to include. Deanna is doing part 1 and has to use 1 designer for everything. I did part 2 and couldn't use more than 2 things from any designer and I had to write about what I would tell my 16-17 year old self. It would've been much nicer to scrap whatever I wanted, but that's okay. It added to the challenge. Anyway, this one has taken forever. I am so so fortunate though because a lot of CT's have been given this amazing kit that is HUGE just as a thank you. So almost everything is from there so it made it nice and easy to coordinate everything. I actually like the LO, but need to change the pictures and journaling if I want to print it.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. It turned out way cute! You got that HUGE kit too, huh? I'm still trying to download everything! Looks great - glad I didn't have to do #2 although I would've liked to make my LO look nice and clean. I don't like messy things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the???? I didn't believe anyone could make a layout from this challenge that actually looked good. Yours is PERFECT!! Mine felt way too cluttered!! Yours doesn't look cluttered at all. I'm defenitely jealous over this one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. It's fun to see pictures of you when you were younger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good! Hey i have a question
    i am doing a ABC's of Tessa scrapbook and I am stuck on a few letters. Do you have any ideas where to look or have you done one that I can get some ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved both yours and Deanna's on this one. I think the advice to yourself is great. You might want to do several of these while the girls are young so you can share them later and they will know it is your advice to all girls, not just to them.

    ReplyDelete