Monday, March 17, 2008

Redo of challenge 5

Okay, I couldn't stand to look at my own layout. Ha! I'm crazy I know... but it was driving me crazy. I don't think the pictures or the interview were *too* bad, but the design and color scheme did not help. After being inspired by Deanna's layout and a couple others, I changed the subject and used a kit I like much much more and I like how it turned out. I will probably change the journaling, but that won't be hard and then it will be good enough to print. I feel much better now. :) They extended the deadline for this one to today, so I'm able to resubmit it! Yay!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Looks super cute. I'm glad you'll have a layout now that you can actually use! I think I could make 10 layouts using that new SP kit! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome! I still like your diaper interview, too, though. But you're right, it's important to like your own layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and I had to laugh because I just started two layouts with that same kit. Yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that kit too! So cute! I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones who carry around cloth diapers - BTW my 6 (almost 7) year old still does! It's about shredded but she still loves it! Crazy children!

    ReplyDelete