Thursday, April 3, 2008

My order is in production!

Finally! I'm so excited! I have no idea how long it will take to get to me. I didn't choose to super saver shipping because it said that could take 2-3 weeks. I might choose it in the future, but I'm so ready to see this book! Anyway... I will definitely give a little review with some pictures and everything when I get it back.

In other news... I haven't scrapped a page all week! On one hand, it feels great... but at the same time, the reason I haven't is because I just haven't been in the mood! I'm ready to get back into it but don't really care. So maybe I'll redo my blogs again instead. :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You will love it when it gets here. Mine took about a week, week and a half- I didn't use the super saver shipping either.

    LOL- wanna redo my blogs? I just can't seem to find the time! ;)

    ReplyDelete