Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Free June Desktop!

I made my first desktop ever and it's posted on Bren's Team blog! Check it out here!
Here's a preview:

I love how it turned out! (although I am having some quality issues I can't figure out!) I can never find the perfect picture for the desktops I use, so I decided to make one without a picture! There is plenty of space to add one though if you'd like!

Also, Bren is going to start having a freebie kit every month!!! You can take a peak at the June freebie on the store's front page. I think it's stunning--especially for a freebie! So you won't want to miss that!

I know I've been slacking off posting on my blog. I haven't really felt like scrapping for a few weeks now. It's taking extra effort to make a page and I am not loving most of them. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I keep saying I'm going to start collecting freebies so that when I'm ready to really digi scrap I 'll have stuff to work with. Maybe I need to get with the program and do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a random questions--do you know where I can buy chipboard pieces for a hybrid project? I saw your desktop on Ikeagoddess blog--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: I know the Sweet Shoppe and Funky Playground designs sell chipboard albums. Is that what you would be looking for? If you just want chipboard, I'm not sure. But for specific albums, those are both great.

    ReplyDelete