Friday, May 16, 2008

A couple new layouts!

I haven't posted much lately but I am still creating a bit. You can always check out my galleries in the sidebar. I just had to come post these two layouts because I LOVE them and they're with new kits coming out tomorrow at the Sweet Shoppe! I'm kind of having fun making all of these pages with Kathryn being so little. I am finding that I do not like most of the pictures we took--I'm much pickier now that I digi-scrap. Anyway, that's mostly a good thing because I don't have as many layouts to do as I thought which means I'll get them all done sooner. Plus, I can do more 1 picture layouts. At first I didn't like that much, but now I am loving it. Anyway...

This first one is a new kit by Misty Cato. This is also for the cookie challenge. They have the best challenges at the Sweet Shoppe! And the BEST templates! I have loved them all so far. This one is no exception. It was based off of a layout by Kay Miller and she's an AMAZING scrapper! Anyway, here's mine--

Credits here


And this next one is my all time favorite layout--right now anyway. It's just so "pretty." I love this new kit and the feel for it and I love how it all came together. It just worked. I felt like it took longer than normal, but then I realized it was because I worked on it without any interruptions. Maybe that doesn't make sense--but I feel like with interruptions, I only work on a layout for a few minutes at a time and don't realize how much time that's adding up to be. But when the layout is all I am doing, it seems like it takes longer. To me anyway. So this was creating for the Scrap with the Sugarbabes challenge which was to "cut it up" and use different shapes for the picture and a couple patterned papers. Not just rectangles and circles. And this kit, wow. It's great. It's a triple dip my MandaBean, Robin Carlton, and Kay Miller!

4 comments:

  1. So great Sarah - that last one is STUNNING! Absolutely perfect!! You are so good at this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, these are too cute! you're so talented! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are good at this huh ?? i gave up a while ago. check out my blog for a great giveaway

    ReplyDelete