,

For my mom this year, we (the kids) decided to make a book like we did for my dad last year. I collected "quotes" from every sibling. They were either lessons we learned from Mom, things we love about Mom, or memories we have with Mom. In total, we had at least 110 things. I didn't read the lists before making mine, and no one else saw anyone else's, so it was fun to see which things we had in common and also the things that were unique to that child. Doing this, I realized that my mom made each of us feel like the most important person to her... and that she did so much for each of us individually, even though she had 5 other children to take care of. Anyway, the book ended up being 36 pages and here are just a few of them for you to see!
ETA: I forgot to mention that this came from
Flower Stand by Shabby Miss Jenn and ScrapKitchen Designs!

So cute! I made books kind of like this for my parents and in-laws a couple of years ago. It was so much fun to look through everyone's memories. It will be such a treasure to your mom, I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great idea.
ReplyDeleteThat is beyond amazing, what a wonderful gift. And so beautifully done.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! So sweet! Love the papers, colors-what kit did you use?
ReplyDeleteclaire
Claire,
ReplyDeleteIt comes from this gorgeous kit Flower Stand, by Shabby Miss Jenn and Scrapkitchen designs!