Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Freebies!

I know, I'm still a slacker. My poor blog. I'm not scrapping as much, so I don't think about coming here as much. Oh well. So... since August started a whole 12 days ago, I thought it was time I posted about the new freebie kit at GG Digital Designs. Hopefully you know to check it every month yourself... but just in case....

And here's my layout with it--I think I need to add some more elements, but I think I'm too lazy!
Credits here

And here's a fun random layout I just did today. I'm not a huge fan of black and white pictures in layouts, but there was WAY too much crazy color in the picture--especially in combination with this layout--so it was kind of necessary. This is one of my favorite cookie templates from SSD. You can still pick it up free too!

And I'm sure you've seen this by now too, but if not, go pick it up!!! The new freebie kit up at Peppermint Creative. Now I need to go make a layout with it. :)
post signature

2 comments:

  1. All very cute! I was just wondering about you today and where've you been.

    ReplyDelete