Monday, December 1, 2008

Awesome new stuff!

First of all GG Digital designs has SO many new goodies. Leslie put out a bunch of little new things for Black Friday and has even more today! Including this stunning new freebie!!! We don't get much snow (if any) but it is SO beautiful! I love the snowy kits!!! I borrowed some pictures for this layout but I love how it turned out!

Leslie also has some fabulous Christmas kits out! She has a girly one with pink and a not-so-girly one too! They are both beautiful. I don't have a layout with the non-girly one yet but here's what I did with Mistletoe Magic, which I LOVE!
Credits here

And lastly, Misty over at the Sweet Shoppe put out an AWESOME kit this weekend. Sorry I didn't post sooner because they had a huge sale all weekend! But, we were gone. Anyway, every page I've seen with it is stunning. Here's mine:
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment