Monday, December 8, 2008

Fabulous new kits!

First off, on Saturday, Misty released this beautiful wedding kit. It has bonus elements in lots of different colors. I've never been tempted to use a black and white kit for my wedding pictures (which I already scrapped) but I am really really tempted with this kit. It's SO classy. It wouldn't hurt to have a "classy" wedding book in addition to my other right? Here's a preview (image is clickable).

Anyway, since I already had my photos scrapped, I had something totally different in mine. This is what I came up with. I can't decide which one I like better!

And another fabulous themed kit is this one by Megan Turnidge and Leah Riordan. It's a pregnancy kit! Talk about great timing! Actually, I've scrapped almost all of my preggo photos this time around so far (still have 3 months left). But I haven't scrapped any before. So, this is from my last pregnancy. Here's a preview of this huge kit--it's on sale today. It's a fun and funky kit and focuses on pregnancy more than baby--so it works if you're expecting a boy or a girl!

(sorry about the bad formatting! I'll have to fix it later)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comments on my blog! : ) I ended up taking an unintentional hiatus from scrapping thanks to this semester I just finished at school.

    Love your layouts girl- I still check out your blog on a regular basis! :)

    ReplyDelete