Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Freebie Templates: Set 2!

So I've been meaning to make a few layouts into templates again, but I kept putting it off, until now! Here's another set of templates!

You can download by clicking on the preview or here.
Here are some of my layouts with them! (I haven't posted one with the first one yet)


This is the same one, just rotated!These next two are also with the same layout, just rotated again.

I hope you like them... and you know the drill... credit me if you post in galleries and don't give them away or sell or anything. Thanks!

PS If you missed my first set, go here!

post signature

17 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore them, and your style. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I love these templates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! I Love your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. They are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jun. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, these are so great! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lindos templates, adorei!!!
    Muito obrigado por disponibilizá-los!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much! I'm just figuring out PSE and this is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the free templates, there were beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete